There are about a million snacks available at all of Walt Disney World’s parks. A tasty treat for everyone, no matter what you’re craving. There are a lot of posts online about whether or not a Disney Dining Plan is worth the cost. We booked several buffet and Character Dining experiences, and visited Epcot during a festival. We also wanted to control our dining budget without having to worry about it, and Tim and I wished to enjoy an adult beverage with lunch and dinner. The Disney Dining Plan definitely saved our family money! If you need help finding out if a Disney Dining Plan is worth the expense for your family, reach out to an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. A Disney Vacation Planner can put together custom package options, at no cost to you!
Whether or not you decide on a Disney Dining Plan, we recommend these snacks! If you go to Disney World and don’t get a Dole Whip, did your visit even happen?!
5 of Our Favorite Snacks
- Pineapple DOLE WHIP Cup (with Coconut Rum for the grown-ups) – Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Harambe Village, Animal Kingdom
- Hand-Scooped Ice Cream Cone – Hollywood Scoops, Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Studios – Ask for yours with chocolate melt “ears”, otherwise they only give them to the kids!
- Nudel Gratin – Sommerfest, and Biergarten, Germany Pavilion, Epcot
- Fruit and Cheese Picnic Platter – Gaston’s Tavern, Enchanted Forest, Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom
- Chocolate Covered Pineapple Spear – Main Street Confectionery, Main Street U.S.A., Magic Kingdom
If you’re a coffee kind of person (I’m lookin’ at you, parents!), and want something a bit more dressed up than the resort coffee in your Disney World Refillable Mug, you can also use Disney Dining Plan snack credits at Creature Comforts Coffee Shop, in Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom. Keep in mind that if you order food, some items will use a quick service credit.
When it comes to long days at Disney, “What could be more important than a little something to eat?”
What are your favorite Disney World snacks?